Current Students

Current Students

  • Hit: 337


Alien Resident Certificate (ARC)
Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) serves as ID card for foreigners in Taiwan. ARC is a very important document and needed to be renewed yearly. We recommend you to always carry ARC card with you.
International students have to apply for ARC extension one month earlier than the expiration date. If the ARC expires during the summer vacation (from July to September), students are allowed to apply for extension from the 1st of June.
For over-staying foreigners who did not apply for ARC extension, their residence will be ceased by the authorized agency, and they may be expelled from Taiwan.
If you lost your ARC card, please follow the description under Campus Life ->Lost of Personal Cards and Reissue.


Work Permit
International students shall apply for work permit before starting a job in Taiwan according to laws. Please keep in mind that foreigners work here without permit will be fined NT$ 30, 000 to NT$ 150, 000.


Studying Abroad
Even if you are an international student, you can still join International Exchange Programs. We recommend you to frequently visit Announcement of International Exchange for first-hand news.
Internships after Graduation
Download application form here.
For more information, please visit Ministry of Education.